Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wait Expectantly


Text: Job 41-Psalm 6

Rhema Verse: Psalms 5:3  In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.

Message: Prayer with expectation is the source of the greatest miracles in life. It shows a childlike faith to the Father in heaven. Why in the morning? Because in the morning, people are faced with great troubles or tasks for the whole day, umaga pa lang nangangarag na! That is why I need to choose God first, before any commotions or plans. So the Lord will give me peace and success the whole day.

Promise: Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalms 5:12

Command: Do devo in the morning, Pray & wait expectantly!

Warning: Everything I do is in vain if I do not wait expectantly on God.

Application: I have learned that praying is not enough if I do not have faith, that God will give me what i ask and more! I have learned the best tips on praying while on our Post Encounter at History Maker, and my prayer was not the same after that: 1.  I need to feel/ know/ picture-out and believe that the Lord is listening. 2.  That when I pray I enter a 'zone' of God's presence or God's table, and HE is listening. I need to picture out an Abba Father and feel and know that I am His Beloved. I need to wait expectantly, because God will surely give the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment