Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Undivided Devotion


Text: Psalm 82-88

Rhema Verse: Psalms 86:11
Teach me your way, Lord,
that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name.

Message: The whole Psalm 86 is the prayer of King David, while he was distressed and deeply in troubled, he cried out to God and pleaded his situation. After that, He reminisced on God's faithfulness and prayed for strength and undivided heart. David knows NO ONE can take him out of his situation but God alone. He learned how to cast everything on God and rely on His faithfulness.

Promise: GOD will give me an undivided heart and He has put the Holy Spirit in me. He will change my heart of stone into a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 11:19

Command: FROG (Fully Rely On God) Trust in the Lord ALWAYS!

Warning:

Application: Lord, I am distressed now by the health problem of my sister. God I know you are the ONLY ONE who can look after her. Lord you said you will show Yourself mighty and strong. Remember what my parents had done, especially remember the obedience of Your Son, My Lord and my savior. God, by the strifes of Jesus we are healed. I claim for her healing Lord. Father you promised. remember Your word and Your prophecy. We will boldly declare as for me and my house we will serve You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment