Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Framed


Text: 2 Samuel 10-13

Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 13:30
While they were on their way, the report came to David: “Absalom has struck down all the king’s sons; not one of them is left.”

Message: Ang tsismis laging nauuna sa totoong balita. And David was so shocked by the news and was disturbed greatly, buti na lang wala siyang heart attack. It is definitely not worth to listen to man, but I must always learn to listen to God.

What God had foretold about the consequences for David's sin regarding Bathsheba came to pass. But even though these happen, David all the more clung to God.

Promise: 1. Man's word divide, GOD's Word unites. 2. There's no problem too big that God can not handle

Command: Listen to God always

Warning: sin brings regrets and consequences

Application: As I recalled with my husband my sins regarding my ex-boyfriend/phone pal for 5 years. It reminded me of all the consequences I gave myself and my family. The phone bills that caused me panic, I trembled greatly for the first time in my life, when I first saw it. I experienced many turn downs from people I tried to borrow money from, just so I could cover up my sins. I was greatly humiliated, and I tried to ran away from home. Thank you Lord you got me through those tough times. It was so hard to be in disobedience, and being in the life of a teenager ;) praise the Lord He taught me alot and that incident brought me to my husband ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment