Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Most Treasured Treasure



Text: Job 24-29

Rhema Verse: Job 28:28 And he said to the human race, “The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.”

Message: Where does wisdom can be found? In Job 28 wisdom was compared as more than all the precious things in this world combined- gold, treasures. Interestingly, it was compared to an elusive person, that Only God knows where it can be found v23. True Wisdom is the Holy Spirit of the Living God, it is a divine persona of the Trinity. When the Holy Spirit is upon flesh, He reveals the secret things of God, He teaches us the will of the Father, He gives wisdom and teaches understanding as I study the Word, He gives me the fear of the Lord and understanding. Knowing and relying on the Holy Spirit fully, will show the full Glory of Jesus finished work, and the Father's love.

Promise: 1.   The Advocate- the Holy Spirit, whom the Father sent in Jesus name, will teach me all things and will remind me of everything Jesus have said. John 14:26  
2.  I have the greatest treasure - the Holy Spirit: my wisdom, my understanding, my joy, my strength, my best friend.

Command: Rely on God's wisdom-the Holy Spirit.

Warning:

Application: Since I was a child I've always wanted to gain wisdom, I knew it was different from knowledge and understanding, mas mataas ang level niya. Kaya lang nahirapan ako unawain ung -fear of the Lord. I have always thought that fear of the Lord is matakot ka talaga sa Diyos, kasi nakakatakot Siya, He is a God who punishes and hates sin. That all changed when I found the message of grace six years ago. I was in a deep shame of sin of lust of the mind kahit na Christian ako, nobody knew it Only God did, even though I did not DO anything with anybody, I condemn myself, it was a never-ending battle that most of the time I lose. But when I found out the message of grace what Christ had suffered for me so I can be victorious over my past, present, future sin, and not by works. I had this great feeling of love for God, a revelation of the Cross. That I am a great victor. And that led me to be free from that bondage. Then I learned the meaning of the fear of the Lord- it is not dahil natatakot ka na maparusahan, it is bec natatakot ka na masaktan yung sobrang nagmahal sa Iyo. It was the start of a total change for me. Thank you Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment