Thursday, September 13, 2012

There's Nothing To Worry About


Text: Psalms 50- 57

Rhema Verse: Psalms 53:4-5  "Do all these evildoers know nothing? They devour my people as though eating bread; they never call on God. But there they are, overwhelmed with dread, where there was nothing to dread. God scattered the bones of those who attacked you; you put them to shame, for God despised them.

Message: No anyone can add a single hour to life especially by worrying. Worrying causes stress, stress causes diseases and those diseases cause death, then will give more stress to the next generation of stressors. If a person relies on God, he/she will see na wala naman talagan dapat ikabahala. Just like what we always ask each other kapag nababahala, "kelan ka ba pinabayaan ng Diyos?!" And then we will realize NEVER pa akong napabayaan ng Lord.

Promise: If God provided for the birds in the air and the grass in the fields, mas lalo na sa AKIN kasi He loves me so much that He gave Jesus for me. THere is NOTHING to be worried about.

Command: Do not Worry!!!

Warning: God hates worriers. It displays lack of faith.

Application: Lord thank You for Your faithfulness. Whenever we look back we can not recall ANY time that you forgot us. It is very true that  You will NEVER leave me or forsake me. thank You Lord! Thank you for when I call on Your name, You are always there. You answer more than what I have prayed for. thank You God for I know that we can depend on You alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment