Sunday, September 16, 2012

God Is The Strength Of My Heart


Text: Psalms 72-77
Rhema Verse:  Psalms 73:16-17
When I tried to understand all this,
it troubled me deeply, till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny.

Message: The Psalmist Asaph was deeply disturbed, and he almost slipped (nagback-slide ata!) when he envied the arrogant and the wealth of the wicked. Sometimes, when people lose focus on God at nagkaroon ng financial problems napapatingin sa buhay ng ibang tao, and then they compare and forgot (for a little while) what they really have- GOD, the creator and giver of all. Good thing he went in to search for God, he went into the presence of the Lord and was restored.

Promise: Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Command: Do not envy the wicked!

Warning: Focusing on worldly wealth bring destruction.

Application: Three years ago, there was a time I envied a person I know. He was a bully, and an unbeliever, but he acquired wealth kahit na wala siyang tinapos and he doesn't have any business background, tapos kami naman madaming problems at utang. Naside-track ako, and I begun to pity my life. Good thing I have a husband who stick by me and gave me words of wisdom from God. we prayed together and asked for a blessing, for a minute there I seemed to forgot kung kaynino nanghihingi ng lahat ng bagay. Thank You Lord for the FRAME, You always bring us back to where we belong- we belong to YOU GOD!






No comments:

Post a Comment