Friday, September 28, 2012

My Rock


Text: 2 Samuel 20-22

Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 22:2-3. He said:
“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
from violent people you save me.


Promise: i can always depend my whole life and the life of my whole family to God. He will never leave us nor forsake us. Proverbs 30:5 “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

Command: take refuge in God alone.

Warning: without God everything is meaningless.

Application: Lord, i have been recalling all the struggles we have encountered as a family. all the lessons learned that costed a lot of money, all the people who robbed and did bad things to us, all the people we helped along the way, the promises that already happened and those that we are getting ready for.. All I can say God,, You are truly sooooo sooo soooo good to us! You are a just God, and Your beauty is incomparable to any beautiful thing or person in this world. Your ways are perfect Lord. Thank you for loving us, thank you for giving Your life to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment