Sunday, September 23, 2012

Go Up


Text: 2 Samuel 1-4

Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 2:1 In the course of time, David inquired of the Lord. “Shall I go up to one of the towns of Judah?” he asked. The Lord said, “Go up.” David asked, “Where shall I go?” “To Hebron,” the Lord answered.

Message: David always inquire of the Lord. he was already successful and famous, yet GOD wants him to go UP!!! To not settle, to always learn, to always take from God's provision, God's presence, to experience MORE of HIM everyday, to go always HIGHER! Sometimes, God put challenges in our life like: situations, obstacles, problems to point us to the right direction. So, when we are facing these, listen carefully to the game-master.

Hebron is a place where GREAT men were laid to rest (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc.). GOD wants to use His people to their highest potential, because GOD wants to show us up. HE is a GOD of excellency, of acceleration; He is magnanimous and powerful, what an awesome GOD You are, Lord!!!

Promise: God can take me higher, He will always make a way for me, so my destiny will be fulfilled.

Command: Go higher! Do not be contented.

Warning: Complacency kills

Application: My Dad is a great challenger, pero kapag nagcha-challenge siya, sigurado masasaktan ka muna, sa 1st impression akala mo mayabang siya talaga. That is his way, some people do not understand, pero marami ng nagbago ang buhay at yumaman when they do. I know my dad is God's instrument and he will change many lives for the glory of God.

LORD, turuan mo ako to be always sensitive sa mga "situations" ng aking buhay, to see YOU in every areas, obstacles in my life; to see, that YOU are waiting for me in the Finish line my loving Father. Make me grow, make me stronger so You can use me mightily for Your glory. All I am is Yours God.

No comments:

Post a Comment