Monday, September 10, 2012

Be A FROG


Text: Psalm 30-35

Rhema Verse: Psalms 34:19, 22
The righteous person may have many troubles,
but the Lord delivers him from them all;
The Lord will rescue his servants;
no one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.

Message: King David was a successful man, but he definitely experienced many problems. His secret was- he is always depending on the Lord (FROG- Fully Rely On God). In times of problems and difficulties He depended on the Lord. He said, "I will extol the Lord at ALL TIMES, his praise will ALWAYS be on my lips, let the afflicted hear and rejoice (Psalms 34). The more He experience troubles, the more King David sees his problems were solved by God; and the more he gets to testify and praise the Lord.

Promise: God is so faithful. He will always deliver me from ANY trouble. GOD is my SOLUTION in EVERY problem.

Command: Be a FROG! (Fully Rely On God)

Warning: relying on myself or someone else, will bring more problems.

Application: God, I praise you! For since that we went through Your process and do our devo, You are teaching us the secret to success- to be a FROG. LORD, teach us more. To feel that you are always with us NO MATTER WHAT problems or difficulties ahead, gives us joy and hope. I am so blessed to have a GOD like You. Lord, teach me the art of winning souls for Jesus. I want them to experience this kind of joy, this peace. you are showing me many people roaming around, having their problems without solution, and You want to reach out to them also. GOD send me! Teach me Lord I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment