Wednesday, September 5, 2012

God's Endowment


Date: Sept 5, 2012
Text: Job 37-40

Rhema Verse: Job 39:17
for God did not endow her with wisdom
or give her a share of good sense.

Message: For one to be successful in life we need wisdom. God is the ONLY source of everything, every good and perfect gift comes from Him, and He is a giver not a taker..
The LORD made an ostrich an example, He did not endow it with wisdom and a good sense. A person does not have wisdom if:
Maangas! Mayabang!
It does not take pride of what he has- offspring/ children/ resources
Treat successor harshly, without love

Promise: 1. Every good and perfect gift comes from God.
2. I can ask anything in the name of Jesus and He will give it so my joy will be complete!
3.  If God has given the BEST He has - His ONLY Beloved Son- JESUS, how much more anything for His glory. Yehey!!!

Command: Seek the giver of wisdom!

Warning:

Application: Lord thank you for the example of Job, through this book I have learned that everything- what my mouth confesses, what people say in front of me, people who hates me (kung meron man) the world's situation, the blessings coming my way it ALL came from You. Everything comes from You. Wala kaming pwedeng ibigay or ipagmalaki kasi po lahat nanggaling sa Inyo. Lord thank you for loving me this much, thank you God! I love you Lord! Teach me more..

No comments:

Post a Comment