Friday, September 21, 2012

Faithful God


Text: Psalm 103-105

Rhema Verse: Psalms 105:8-10
He remembers his covenant forever,
the promise he made, for a thousand generations, the covenant he made with Abraham, the oath he swore to Isaac. He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,
to Israel as an everlasting covenant:

Message: God is faithful, and He is sovereign, omnipotent, omnipresent, knows no ends, HE never forgets. If a man promise something, kapag nagawa niya na ung promise sa isang tao, for example financial aid or blessing paliit na ng paliit yun until makatayo na mag-isa ung pinangakuan niya and then stop. Pero si Lord kakaiba, progressive God, pataas ng pataas pa ang level: from a promise- he made a covenant to Abraham, when Abraham died - he swore an oath to Abraham's son Isaac - now a decree or law to the 3rd generation Jacob - at lalo super duper grabe pa sa generation ko ngaun! Halleluijah!!

Promise: God is so so faithful. He is not a man that He should lie. He is my forever covenant- oath-taking - decree maker keeping God :) what he promised to Me and my family will SURELY COME TO PASS!!!!

Command: Thank God for His faithfulness and EXPECT!!!

Warning:

Application: LORD, my Yahweh, my covenant keeping God. Thank you for the security and peace that I hold through Your prophecy, and by the Word you have spoken that I read everyday. GOD thank you for Your faithfulness, thank you for every prophecy you have given will SURELY come to pass for my parents, my sisters, brothers, my husband, my children, for me, for the companies, for the churches of PSEJ. LORD thank you for we can depend on Your word, for YOU NEVER forget, YOU always do what You said You will do. I love You Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment