Saturday, September 15, 2012

Father To The Fatherless


Text: Psalm 67-71

Rhema Verse: Psalms 68:5
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.

Message: GOD is defender of the weak, and defenseless. He is the Great Father in heaven who cares about every aspect of my life. Research shows, that a young person who did not see a father figure in life, ends up with a miserable life -worst a criminal.

Promise: God gave me a great Dad on earth; moreover that, I have a GREAT and PERFECT Father in heaven. Spoiled ako sa Diyos ko! ;)

Command: Always come to the Great Father in heaven!

Warning:

Application: I have a great Dad, a mentor, best friend, a pastor and my boss. I can ask him anything I want especially kapag may lambing sa dulo ;) I am blessed with a great dad.  I have a cousin who did not see any father image in his life, my Dad took care of him, pero iba talaga ung hinahanap niya- he needed his own father and mother. i knew na hirap na hirap siya and the Lord gave me a burden for this kind of generation. He prophesied we will build a City for Children. nung una kong nadinig un I couldn't believe it kasi ayaw ko ng bata. But The Lord has put the vision in my heart when we had our own kids. It is very different kapag ang bata napalaki ng may pagmamahal at appreciation, my kids were so blessed to have a family who loves the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment