Thursday, September 27, 2012

Interferer


Text: 2 Samuel 17-19

Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 19:21-22
Then Abishai son of Zeruiah said, “Shouldn’t Shimei be put to death for this? He cursed the Lord ’s anointed.”
22 David replied, “What does this have to do with you, you sons of Zeruiah? What right do you have to interfere? Should anyone be put to death in Israel today? Don’t I know that today I am king over Israel?”

Message: A lot of times a leader's mind is different from it's subordinates. And because Joab, Abishai the sons of Zeruiah were David's commanders they have thought that they could control the King's affairs. And it was a wake up call what right do you have to interfere?

Promise: My leaders were God's anointed.

Command: Learn to follow commands. Learn to obey and submit.

Warning: kapag nagfefeeling leader pumapalpak- like Joab.

Application: there were many times nabubutata ako, kasi when I have an Idea I become so excited and I tend to forgot I have leaders in charge of me. Lord teach me how to submit and obey, to learn to wait to be asked if i have inputs. Teach me to listen intently before speaking, so that I may gain wisdom LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment