Monday, September 24, 2012

All According To Plan


Text: 2 Samuel 5-9

Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 9:3 The king asked, “Is there no one still alive from the house of Saul to whom I can show God’s kindness?” Ziba answered the king, “There is still a son of Jonathan; he is lame in both feet.”

Message: Mephiboshet must have many questions in his mind: why was he lame on both feet, why did the crown was taken from his family, why was he an orphan, why did he went through all the humiliations he had gone through, kaya tingin niya sa sarili niya dead dog. But one thing is evident and will remain true, GOD wants to show His kindness to him. God even want to fulfill the vow of friendship made through Jonathan and David. God wanted to display to Israel his grace (David was King Saul's mortal enemy, yet David took care of his grandson and gave back everything they had)

Promise: GOD is in control of every situation in my life. HE knows the BEST for me...
The LORD says, For I know the plans the I have for You, a plan to prosper you and not to harm you. A plan to give you hope and a future. Jer 29:11

Command: Go with the flow

Warning: if you don't see God in your every situation you will be a "dead dog" 2Sam 9:8

Application: I've learned that wallowing in self pity is definitely not humility, and it is not from the Lord. LORD teach me to be always mindful of what You do for me. Thank You Lord for every situation in my life is according to Your plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment