Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Because He Loves Me


Text: Psalm 89-93

Rhema Verse: Psalms 91:14-15. “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Message: A promise made by God for me, and His' children and to whoever dwells in the tent/ covering/who loves and practice reliance on Him. Even though pumapalpak at sumemsemplang the LORD always come to the rescue. God leads the path of the righteous

Promise: Because Nerie loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue her; I will protect her, for she acknowledges my name. SHe will call on me, and I will answer her; I will be with her in trouble, I will deliver her and honor her.

Command: Love God and submit! Total reliance.

Warning:

Application: LORD, thank you po! There's no mo words to describe how much thankful I am. Even though we a experiencing kawindangan because of my sister. i know that everything is according to Your plan. And Your plan and ways are perfect. God whatever You need us to learn, teach us Lord. Sabi mo Lord, when we are in trouble You will save us, GOD save us, for Your name will be honored FOREVER sa miracle na ibibigay Mo. Thank you Lord for her healing in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment