Friday, June 29, 2012

Three Times Is Not A Charm


Day 157
Text: Numbers 20-22

Rhema Verse: Numbers 22:33 "The donkey saw me and turned away from me these three times. If it had not turned away, I would certainly have killed you by now, but I would have spared it.”

Message: There were times I experienced warning signs and I took it lightly, ended up in financial problems in business. Those were the days that I have slight regard with the Word of God, wala pa kami sa G-12 process, hindi pa naexperience mag-devo. Itis very true that if you need success in every area of our lives, GOD must be the main center of it, for His blessings does not have sorrow in it.

Balaam received many warnings from God personaly, God said, "DO NOT GO! You cannot curse who is blessed." He did not go the first time. The second time, the king's officials bait him with handsome rewards v17 ;) (Gaano kaya kahandsome yun?) :D and the Lord who sees the heart of every man tested Balaam, and told him to go 20:20. But on v22 when Balaam came to them God was angry. I wondered why, I asked God. And He told me, He saw Balaam's heart. He was lured by the kings reward, he looked beyond God's provisions, and his heart was after wordly wealth and fame who brings sorrow BIG TIME!

And so, the THREE warnings came from the DONKEY!!!! Mind you, donkey speaking!!! Still he persisted! The angel of the Lord was about to kill Balaam kasi nga makulit, he wanted to see the handsome rewards despite of never-before-seen warnings! My man! Donkey speaking!?!

And there were times I thought that, what I was doing was 100% right, but then God would come to me and put my heart and motives in check. What an awesome God we have! So when there are warnings from God, I learned to listen carefuly because the Lord knows ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. How does God speaks to us?! Through the Bible, through our parents, pastors, donkeys anyone? ;)

Promise: God directs the paths of His people.  Those whom God blessed, cannot be cursed! I am blessed by God!

Command: Open your eyes!!!! Num 22:31

Warning: Be careful not to walk YOUR way, be very careful to ONLY walk God's ways


Application: Today, there was some constant nagging on a decided matter in the office and it has fallen on me. CONSTANT NAGGING on me by a very very important someone I looked up to. Anyways, I was about to think negatively, and be hurt and start to talk back; but the Lord reminded me Balaam. Whoa! Reminders are painful sometimes ;) but thank God for the reminders for it keeps our hearts in tune with God. If Balaam listened to God and relied on it, he shouldnt have faced the reckless road he went into.

No comments:

Post a Comment