Monday, June 4, 2012

I AM THE LORD


DAY 134
TEXT: Exodus 8-11

Rhema Verse: Exodus 8:2 “…that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the Lord.”

MESSAGE: The LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, Egypt was experiencing the worst ever, never-before seen or heard plaques just to show Israel that the LORD loves them, and that there is NO OTHER GOD, for their hearts was set to the gods that enslaved them in Egypt. The LORD wants to make a great impact, a grand entrance, a once and a lifetime encounter in Israel’s heart and mind, an encounter that could change lives forever up to their children’s children and grandchildren. LORD you are AWESOME!

PROMISE: If GOD is for us, who can be against us?

COMMAND: Make no other gods

 WARNING: If you harden your heart to the Lord like Pharaoh, you will experience plagues.

APPLICATION: I encountered God when I was 8 years old; in those days my heart was full of bitterness and longing for my parents. We were living at my grandma’s while my parents were working away to earn for us, and they promised that when we have our own house we would be all together again, but it seemed forever. One day, they came and said they found a new God and we should smash our old gods for this REAL God will bless us and give us a house. At that moment, I believed, I said to myself I want that GOD!!! Days after that I received Jesus when a pastor made a call, and that God I believed in, did not fail me in ANY way, HE gave me MORE THAN I ask for, Jesus became my best friend, LORD, Savior, blesser, giver of wisdom, favor, joy peace – MY EVERYTHING.



No comments:

Post a Comment