Monday, June 11, 2012

THE CALL TO SERVE


DAY 141
TEXT: Exodus 35-37

Rhema Verse: Exodus 35: 10 “All who are skilled among you are to come and make everything the Lord has commanded:

MESSAGE: God wants me to use the abilities He has given me.  I need to follow the call to serve and fulfill the Great commission.  And in turn God will not forget to shower me with rewards- blessings. I cannot out-give the ONLY God who owns the whole heaven and earth. And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. (Matt 19:29) Whoa!

PROMISE: For whoever has will be given more, and they will have abundance. (Matt 25:29a).

COMMAND: Come and serve.

WARNING: Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them (Matt 25:29b).

APPLICATION: When we started to go through G-12 process, many blessings were poured-out in the church. Even before the 24 pastors and workers finished through Post-Encounter, 6 received new laptops, 2 received new car, my aunt finished paying her house & lot, we received new directions for the church, provisions for the company and new gadgets! Lord, I am excited for the next days to come!! J

 






No comments:

Post a Comment