Sunday, June 24, 2012

Peace Amidst The Storm


DAY 154
TEXT: Numbers 4-6


Rhema Verse: Numbers 6:26..... the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”


MESSAGE:
Peace is defined as a state in which a person is not bothered by thoughts or feelings of doubt, guilt, worry, etc. True peace can ONLY come from God. In a storm of life when there are waves of worry and stress the grace of God will enable me to hold still, knowing that HE is God and knows what He is doing is the best for me. I need only to trust and rely on my Maker.

Promise: The LORD WILL GIVE ME PEACE


Command: Rely on God Alone

Warning: Wordly troubles or fears will Snatch away peace
             
Application: My two babies were sick since friday and we did not get any sleep kasi sobrang lambing talaga, we were so worried for them and we could not study for our SOL Finals. We could not even attend the service because of it, I was so stressed due to lack of sleep and worry, but my husband reminded me, that I've got to remember my children's prophecy. And then a peace from God came over me, the Lord is not done yet, just trust and rely on God.


No comments:

Post a Comment