Tuesday, June 12, 2012

HOW THE GLORY FILLED THE TEMPLE


DAY 142
TEXT: Exodus 38-40

Rhema Verse: Exodus 40:34-36 “Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. Moses could not enter the tent of meeting because the cloud had settled on it, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle..


MESSAGE: I have noted that three times in the bible the splendor, glory, beauty, holiness, and God’s presence filled and saturated His temple that no one can enter or move about because it was so THICK and too INTENSE. The first was with Moses, after they finished the Temple. The second after King Solomon built and dedicated the Temple and the whole Israelites. The third is about to come, in Revelation 15, after those who were victorious over the beast who did not receive the sign, sang the song of Moses and Jesus.
              At first, I thought it was because they finished - the temple, the task. But then, I asked God, if I have ever felt that kind of very heavy, so intense, so aahhh! Incomparable Presence, the pure Holiness of God in my entire life that led me to look up and ask; God how can Your whole Holiness saturate me? Yung parang magpapa-anod ka na lang dahil parang dagat sa sobrang laki at lalim. Then God told me:
              Moses – after the people sinned with the calf, God was about to exterminate all of them, but then Moses reasoned-out with God, he was too bold na parang inunahan niya pa si God na magalit sa mga tao at parang sinisi pa si God Exo 33:12 ( I picture out my my sister Michel, bago siya mapagalitan uunahan niya na ng come-back para hindi na siya mapagalitan J ) But then Moses said in desperation, TEACH ME Your ways… SHOW me Your Glory.
              King Solomon – after his father, King David had given him the entire kingdom of Israel and his brothers were after him. He cried out in desperation to God when asked, what do you want? He said Lord I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GOVERN YOUR PEOPLE, TEACH ME! He asked for wisdom and discernment, and when he received it his wisdom (Jesus) prompted him to build a temple for God. And the result 1Kings 8:11
              With just these two, I learned that the Holiness, the Glory of God will come down on me if I humble myself to the Lord and cry out, LORD!!! I CAN NOT do it (be  good, to govern, etc.) anything without you, TEACH me LORD!!!!! That and ONLY then that we LET the Glory of God to change us.

PROMISE: GOD NEVER leaves us nor forsake us.

COMMAND: CALL and be answered! ASK and receive!

APPLICATION: Lord from now on, I will rely in Your Glory and Holiness. I realized that it could NEVER be by my own effort. You are too good LORD, because You have provided Jesus to be my holiness. LORD, teach me Your ways. I love you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment