Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wait Upon The Lord


DAY 85
TEXT: Numbers 9-12

Rhema Verse: Numbers 9:8 “Wait until I find out what the Lord commands concerning you.”

MESSAGE:
         One of my top prayer lists is the gift/ fruit of patience and humility. I was trained to think and execute things or project fast. And this area I really rely on God because I know I cannot do it on my own, and it helps me whenever I read Proverbs everyday.
         Moses always talked to God; He is like a friend to him. Even though he could think he can execute things on his own because he already managed the whole Israelite country for a very long time; Moses still asked and waits upon the Lord for everything.

PROMISE: But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

COMMAND: Wait upon the Lord

WARNING: If you’ll not going to wait, you’re going to suffer great

APPLICATION: My husband and I used to argue every morning before we had the Encounter. He knows a lot and I felt I knew better, a never-ending roller coaster. I thank God He changed us. After the Encounter in our church, and the consequences of our actions: business and family challenges; we learned to ask God for HIS PLAN in prayer. For the first time, we learned to empty ourselves up so GOD can fill us up. And our marriage was never the same again.
It's definitely worth the wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment