Friday, April 13, 2012

Light Up Your Life


DAY 84
TEXT: Numbers 7-8

Rhema Verse: Numbers 8:2 “Speak to Aaron and say to him, ‘When you set up the lamps, see that all seven light up the area in front of the lampstand. ’”

MESSAGE:  
         The lamps were made with pure gold – it symbolized deity, Supreme Being – it symbolizes Jesus. Unlike the ark, the lamp wasn’t made with wood then overlaid gold.
         I am the light of the world. And that lamp must serve it’s purpose  - bring light to the dimming world day and night, 7 days a week, not 5 days or 6 ½ days. For our holiness in the full 7 days to be possible, we need to rely on Jesus finished work 100%.

PROMISE: I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. John12:46

COMMAND: Believe in Jesus so you can have light in your life

WARNING: Those who does not believe is in darkness.

APPLICATION: A lot of times, I cannot maintain my cool for a full 48 hours. I am imperfect and I cannot live in this world without God’s grace and righteousness. Jesus is my righteousness, in my weakness He shows Himself strong. So we definitely need to rely on His grace and power to make us holy.





No comments:

Post a Comment