Sunday, April 8, 2012

I AM GOD’S OWN


DAY 79
April 8, 2012
PSEJ Dome Papaya
TEXT: Leviticus 19-22

Rhema Verse: Leviticus 20:26 “You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.”

MESSAGE: WOW! I am set apart from the nations. Whenever GOD looks at the nations, from all the tribes and towns, among millions and millions of people; GOD is looking at me :) Wow!
        
PROMISE: I am righteous and holy by the blood of Jesus Christ!

COMMAND: You are to be holy

WARNING: Do not defile yourself

APPLICATION: How can you not defile yourself?
1.       Rely on the Holy Spirit for He is our Great teacher, comforter and the giver of wisdom – Wisdom teaches the fear of the Lord (Proverbs 15:33) so we can distinguish clean from unclean.
2.       Receive the gift of righteousness through the Cross, this is the greatest proof of the love of our Heavenly Father. If you do so, you can reign over your self, over any temptation, over any problems,
YOU can reign in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment