Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Are Mine


DAY 82
TEXT: Numbers 2-3

Rhema Verse: Numbers 3:13 “for all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am the Lord.”

MESSAGE:
         Many people fail in their life, relationship, career, and marriage because they DO NOT feel they belong. There are many absentee fathers, though you see them but you feel they are not. You cannot approach and feel the closeness you need. You still feel alone.
         But God is saying You Are Mine! You are God’s property! You are under His care and love! You are His beloved… He preserved your life; He knitted you in your mother’s womb. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in HIS image. He gave His One and ONLY Son so he can call you MINE! HE has a plan to prosper you and not to harm you! Wow! Thank you LORD!

PROMISE: I am GOD’s firstborn when I believed and received Jesus Christ in my life! I am entitled to ALL God’s blessings

COMMAND: Receive God’s favor as firstborn.

WARNING:

APPLICATION: I am Yours and You are Mine forever, Lord. No longer should I look for somebody’s attention or approval. All I need is that I know I make You smile.





No comments:

Post a Comment