Monday, April 9, 2012

The Lord My Provider


DEEVO DAY 80
TEXT: Leviticus 23-25

Rhema Verse: Leviticus 25:20
You may ask, “What will we eat in the seventh year if we do not plant or harvest our crops?”

MESSAGE:
         The LORD wants us to rest, that’s’ why HE rested on the seventh day. HE always wants to show us that HE is the ONE who will provide for us. A lot of people thought that without their eagerness, without their wisdom, without their strength they would not have their success.  So people are always anxious WHAT WILL WE EAT IF I DON’T WORK? The LORD knew that we will think this way. And HE gave a promise for those who will rely on his love.

PROMISE: I will send you such a blessing in the sixth year that the land will yield enough for three years. While you plant during the eighth year, you will eat from the old crop and will continue to eat from it until the harvest of the ninth year comes in.

COMMAND: BELIEVE and RECEIVE!

WARNING: (Leviticus 26:14) But if you will not listen to me then I will do this to you: I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you.

APPLICATION: I am guilty of these for so many years. Because I failed to see that it is the LORD who gave EVERYTHING to us; our breath, strength, our jobs, wisdom, favor etc.  Praise GOD it is not too late for me! HE woke me up. It is not my husband, not my family or not even me, who takes care of my children - it is the LORD. I thank the LORD for He taught me how we do these devo, we learned to rely on the Father’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment