Friday, April 6, 2012

I AM CLEAN!


DAY 77
April 6, 2012
JNRM Tower
TEXT: Levi 13-14

Rhema Verse: Levi 13:45 ““Anyone with such a defiling disease must wear torn clothes, let their hair be unkempt, cover the lower part of their face and cry out, ‘Unclean! Unclean!’ As long as they have the disease they remain unclean. They must live alone; they must live outside the camp.


MESSAGE:
         Leprosy is the most dreaded disease in the Bible. A leper shed their skin, lost their fingers and toes. They must leave their family, and live alone outside the camp, they should cry out, “Unclean! Unclean!” when people saw them so those people can ran away! I imagine how miserable, hopeless and lonely they must have felt. Anyone who touches them will be unclean, so NOBODY dares to touch or even get close.
         But when Jesus came: a man with leprosy boldly begged and knelt to Jesus saying, “if you are willing you can make me clean.” And you know what Jesus did? (Mark 1:40-42) Unlike ALL the people: the leper’s family, children, neighbors, JESUS moved with compassion TOUCHED him and said, “I AM WILLING, BE CLEAN!”
         No matter what situation we are now, JESUS is willing to make us whole, to make everything NEW because JESUS loves us. No matter how dirty or filthy you may think you are, undeserving, we just need to ask Him to come and cleanse us. JESUS is willing to give HIS life for us, how much more anything we need: solution to our problems, provisions, restoration of our relationships with others.

PROMISE: JESUS is willing to make us clean
COMMAND: SAY: I am CLEAN! I am CLEAN! Jesus made me clean!
WARNING:
APPLICATION: JESUS is always willing to make me clean. But I need to be willing and ask Him boldly to cleanse me from anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment