Thursday, April 18, 2013

TEST


Text: Exo. 11-20

Rhema Verse: Exodus 16:4-5
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Look, I’m going to rain down food from heaven for you. Each day the people can go out and pick up as much food as they need for that day. I will test them in this to see whether or not they will follow my instructions. On the sixth day they will gather food, and when they prepare it, there will be twice as much as usual.”

Message: GOD has never failed me, but He sure scared me to death a few times. ;) 

Promise: when there is a test, there is an opportunity.
Command: Follow God's direction/ instructions.

Warning: DO NOT rely on your own

Application: This past few days, medyo na stress-out kami tlga ni Ramz kasi Tuesday was supposed to be the deposit for ANVIZ, ang kailangan namin 4M ang meron kami 40k. Tapos stressed out kami dahil sa mga relationship problems ng aking mga sisters at sa antayan ng sasakyan, but on those kawindang mornings after going to office, nakita ko yung grace mo Lord kasi as I pray before I mentor Your people nagkakaron ako ng bagong strength. I know Lord You've already done great things for us, kaya lang minsan sa sobrang excitement at anticipation we tend to be stressed out. That Monday morning Lord, medyo nakapag 'voice-out' ako ng maiigi saYo, I know you know me too well Lord. Father, continue to hold our hearts, teach us, mold us, direct us Father. Into Your hand we commit everything, Lord we do this for You alone. Ayusin Mo po ang mga dapat pang ayusin. Thank you God.
pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment