Tuesday, April 9, 2013

God Put Me In Charge


Text: Gen. 41-50 

Rhema Verse: Genesis 41:41-42
Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the entire land of Egypt.” Then Pharaoh removed his signet ring from his hand and placed it on Joseph’s finger. He dressed him in fine linen clothing and hung a gold chain around his neck.

Message: God has put me in charge of Philippines, my family, my business, my cell. 

Promise: "All authority in heaven and earth was given to me", Jesus

Command: Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

Warning

Application: Lord You raised us up to love You, and Your people. Sabi nga ni Joseph, hindi ung mga kapatid Niya and his hardships ang nag-author nun but You, so he can save the nations through him. Father, I can clearly see, that everything is according to Your perfect will, and that no matter what my situation is, I can trust it in Your hand. Thank you Lord for the prayers answered, for ANVIZ, for the provisions, for all the customers. Thank you Lord for directing our path and connecting us with people like Engr Rey and Maam Regie, LORD, continue to give us knowledge and wisdom, continue to bring us favor among God and men.

No comments:

Post a Comment