Monday, April 29, 2013

I AM MY BROTHER’S KEEPER



Text: Exo. 37-39

Rhema Verse: Exodus 39:7
He fastened these stones on the shoulder- pieces of the ephod as a reminder that the priest represents the people of Israel. All this was done just as the Lord had commanded Moses.

Message: As a believer and a child of God, I must be always reminded that I am accountable for those who does not know God yet.

Promise: Intercession- is praying in behalf of a person. Prayer works!

Command: Pray!

Warning: Cain fell and failed because he said that he is not accountable for his brother.

Application: Last night we went to Ryan's cousin who died of a broken-heart bec of condemnation from a broken relationship. Many people are wounded by so many things, and I know 100% that only You Lord is the answer. Lord, I want to evangelize effectively, to be a vessel to heal hearts for You alone. I need to have my 12 this year Father, You said You know them, and You will give it to me. So, today Lord, I just want to say thank you for preparing my twelve and their 144. Lord, yung mga problem sa business, and the money we need I know You will give as I seek you first. Sorry for waving, thank you for always holding me. And I thank you Father for I know, you will make me a very effective leader of leaders, use me father just like you use Moses, Joseph, Abraham and many great people Lord. Father I am yours, teach me to be always available and accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment