Monday, April 8, 2013

Always With Me


Text: Gen. 30-40 

Rhema Verse: Genesis 35:3
We are now going to Bethel, where I will build an altar to the God who answered my prayers when I was in distress. He has been with me wherever I have gone.”

Message: At first Jacob has always been referring to his' grandfather Abraham's God; But he tested him and acted even on giving a tenth of everything he has. Through it all he came to know God personally, and realized that HE has always been with him.

Promise: My GOD is with me all the time, all the way, all through out. HE will NEVER leave me nor forsake me. 2. Prayer always works!

Command: Pray without ceasing!

Warning: get rid of all other gods.

Application: Lord, ka-amazed ka talaga, through all my kawindangan kanina, because of so many things you helped me mentor people. And while I was mentoring Yen, jonah, Ryan & Allen you provided me with 1.5M through mommy and tita carmina. Thank you father kasi nasurprise talga ako, and I know Lord marami pang mas magandang parating. Thank you Lord sa mga super daming projects para sa mga minementoran din namin! Thank you Lord kasi the BEST ka talaga!!! I Love You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment