Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TOO MUCH LORD


Text: Exo. 21-30

Rhema Verse: Exodus 23:25
“You must serve only the Lord your God. If you do, I will bless you with food and water, and I will protect you from illness.

Message: following and obeying God does not only come with MANY benefits but with EVERY benefits.. A desert land cannot produce, but God can do the IMPOSSIBLE.

Promise: I will bless you, I will protect you, I will heal you...

Command: Serve ONLY the Lord

Warning: Do not compromise! Do not lose focus on the GIVER!

Application: Abraham has been sick for 7 days, at sa aking ngarag moments I asked why does this things are happening. We have been in the hospital 4 times and they don't seem to know why. Dami kong tanong, because we were so tired with the sleepless nights, and stressing with so many things. The Lord tested me if I will go to the graduation, I praise the Lord for my husband led the way. And indeed GOD has blessed us with TOO MUCH! Lord, I concluded that I am frail, I am so weak without Your grace, I concluded that I did not chose YOU but YOU have chosen me. Without You I am so lost Lord. Thank you for loving me and choosing me to be Your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment