Friday, April 5, 2013

Peace In Forgiveness


Text: Gen. 21-30

Rhema Verse: Genesis 26:31-32
Early the next morning, they each took a solemn oath not to interfere with each other. Then Isaac sent them home again, and they left him in peace.
 That very day Isaac’s servants came and told him about a new well they had dug. “We’ve found water!” they exclaimed.

Message: King Abimelech became jealous and was threatened by Isaac's growing wealth and power so he cast them out of his country. Isaac was having problems with disputes about the well, but when he learned to forgive, peace and blessings came.

Promise: God can give me indescribable peace, and will empower me to forgive.

Command: Forgive! Be humble!

Warning: nakakapagod ang may kaaway

Application: for three days now may LQ kami ni Dad about Nikki. I know now that God led me to that incident so I can meet Dr Gerry of Galileo, kaya lang kung kelan naman na ako pa lalapit ayaw naman ako pansinin, parang feeling ko ako dapat ang ganon, kaya lang I tend to forget na, anak nga lang pala ako. minsan parang ang hirap magforgive, but I know I was in my moment of arrogance. Im sorry Lord. Today, the Lord promised me 4M, i dont know how, but I know He can make a way where there seems to be no way. Parang kay Sarah sa Gen 21:1 God did EXACTLY what He promised to Sarah. Hay naku Lord, naiiyak na naman ako. I felt so tired today kc dami ako unresolved issues, Lord i give them ALL to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment