Thursday, April 11, 2013

Who Makes A Person's Mouth?





Text: Exodus 1-10

Rhema Verse: Exodus 4:11-12
Then the Lord asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.”

Message: I do not have to be afraid of anything. The LORD will direct me on what to say, whom to talk with - just obey!

Promise: If GOD is for me who can be against me? God has revealed himself to me as YAHWEH, He is my covenant-keeping God.

Command: I will instruct you

Warning: Fear is the absence of trust. God was angry with Moses because of it. Exo 4:14

Application: Lord, You have promised me before while I was 15 years old that I will receive favor from men, from kings and princesses, and that I will be like Queen Esther- raised for such a time as this. Lord, continue to give me boldness and passion to serve You, to revolve everything around YOU. Father, strengthen my cell groups, use me to mold them Lord. Father, gather the youths you want me to mentor on Apr 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment