Friday, July 20, 2012

On The Mountain Of The Lord It Will Be Provided


Text: 2 Samuel 23-1 Kings 1
Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 24:16 "When the angel stretched out his hand to destroy Jerusalem, the Lord relented concerning the disaster and said to the angel who was afflicting the people, “Enough! Withdraw your hand.” The angel of the Lord was then at the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite."
Message: "On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided", this is the mountain where the plaque stopped and 70,000 has already died. Also the mountain where Abraham sacrificed Isaac, and the Lord told him to withdraw his hand for He was just testing Abraham. this is God's memorial place, where a certain man was so faithful and believed everything God has promised, and the reason he made a nation for himself - Israel. It is the mountain where the display of real worship and total reliance was seen by God from man. 
In my life, i know that the service of my parents and what we are doing as  a family is not forgotten. like the mountain, You heap up every good thing and obedience of Your people and look on them with favor in return. You are a great and faithful God, loving a thousand generations for the faithfulness of one (Deut 5:10)
Promise: My faith, my service is not in vain.
Command: Always go up to the mountain of God, (that is His presence).   
Warning:
Application: There was a time that I was wayward -totally out of control, because of my 1st and only boyfriend before my husband (only by phone), he was a foreigner. And at that time, I have been the most disobedient child in my eyes because of him. I knew I brought a lot of pain for my parents but I still insisted. Times passed and people who used to look-up to me were cursing me because of my disobedience, I started to walked away from everybody. Then, problems came, telephone bills in my Mom's name, and another pastor in our office came, and it was hundreds of thousands!!!!!!!???!! I was so shocked and was shaking from my feet up, I knew I did not have any face to look up to God, I was so ashamed of myself.. But then I prayed, Lord remember the service of my parents, forgive me and make me a way out of this mess. And the Lord is really faithful, praise God I got out of the problem and learned BIG time!!!!!! Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment