Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jealousy Breaks The Heart


Text: 2 Samuel 5-9
Rhema Verse: 2 Samuel 6:16b "....And when she saw King David leaping and dancing before the LORD, she despised him in her heart."
Message: Michal loved David too much, even though her father hated him. David skinned 200 Philistines, just to get Michal as his wife. And even though King Saul took away Michal to put her in another man's arms, David found a way to get them together again. 
Women tend to get jealous more than men does. My mom reasoned - because our brain thinks faster, and ahead than men. I agree, because I could even create a hundred scenarios out of one glance of somebody on my man. How much more hearing a story that was hidden from me, regarding somebody in his past, and testifying it infront of a congregation? And tonight God, I know you are dealing with me regarding this. I am so angry, too many scenarios were playing through my head. Parang eto siguro yung naramdaman ni Michal, no right words to express the feelings, and she cant search for a reason why does David have to do that? Lord, teach me, make my mouth shut. I do not want to be like her Lord.
Promise: lord, if you can shut the mouth of the lions in Daniel's den, You can shut my mouth.
Command: Be still...
Warning: In your anger do not sin.
Application: Lord thank you that I can come to You and pour out my emotions, You are my bestfriend and You totally knows everything about me. I know You will do something great out of this, let me have peace in my mind Lord.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment