Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nothing To Hide


Text: 1 Kings 14-16

Rhema Verse: 1 Kings 14:5
But the Lord had told Ahijah, “Jeroboam’s wife is coming to ask you about her son, for he is ill, and you are to give her such and such an answer. When she arrives, she will pretend to be someone else.”

Message: People can not pretend to God, for He knows absolutely EVERYTHING. And God searches the innermost part of the heart. And one of the good things for those who loves Him is,, He tells the future through the prophecies by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Promise: The Holy Spirit is within me, and Jesus said I can do greater miracles, signs and wonders,  for the advancement of God's Kingdom.

Command: Rely in the voice of the Holy Spirit

Warning: Do not ever think that anything can be hidden from God

Application: God, many times in my life I have learned to mask-off what I really feel, my moods, my intentions. It is so good to know and feel that I can always be true to You, because You loved me just the way I am. Thank you Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment