Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Future Decided


Text: 1 Kings 11-13

Rhema Verse: 1 Kings 13:2
By the word of the Lord he cried out against the altar: “Altar, altar! This is what the Lord says: ‘A son named Josiah will be born to the house of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests of the high places who make offerings here, and human bones will be burned on you. ’”


Message: Prophecies will surely come to pass. Because of the king's disobedience and worship to other gods. The prophet prophesied a king who is not yet even born to destroy everything he did and the priest he ordained. Worshipping other gods bring destruction, worshipping the One and Only True God brings ALL the blessings in life!

Promise: My future is decided in VICTORY!

Command: Worship the ONE and ONLY true God.

Warning: worshipping other gods brings defeat and destruction

Application: Thank you Lord for now I learned that you already ordained my walks, and you have planned every single little detail in my life. The people i talk to, the lessons I learned, everything! Thank you God! I will trust in You..


No comments:

Post a Comment