Sunday, May 5, 2013

HIS GLORY APPEARED


Text: Leviticus 6-9

Rhema Verse: Leviticus 9:23
Then Moses and Aaron went into the Tabernacle, and when they came back out, they blessed the people again, and the glory of the Lord appeared to the whole community.

Message: As Aaron & Moses fulfilled everything the Lord has commanded regarding the Temple and the sacrifices, God's glory filled the whole community.

Promise: Jesus fulfilled EVERYTHING the Lord has commanded Him, so the Lord's glory, the Holy Spirit will live with me.

Command: Fulfill my duty! Go and make disciples of all nations! Love God, Love people!

Warning

Application: Thank you Lord, for making everything available for me- the salvation, the Word of God, Your wisdom, Your favor and the Holy Spirit to guide us and teach me which way to go, and how to please You. Lord, make me always available and ready for the call. Father, let Your glory always shine on me, so people will see the distinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment