Saturday, May 25, 2013

Accepted & Rewarded


Text: Gen 3-5:32, Luke 2

Rhema Verse: Genesis 4:7 You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

Message: Eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge, made the people distinguish right from wrong. And if I refuse to do the right thing, sin is waiting to entrap, but the promise there is I can subdue it and be its master by the grace of God.

When Jesus left his parents while they were in the temple, they were very worried, at talagang napagalitan siya. But then, after they returned he was obedient to them and He was blessed.

Promise: Jesus (Nerie) grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people. Luke 2:52 2. I am more than a conqueror because Christ lived in me.

Command: Obey God's directions. Do what is right!

Warning: Sin is crouching at the door if I refuse to do what is right

Application: Thank you Lord, by Your grace I am more than a conqueror. There were many times that I've been disobedient, but You always teach us and you help us master it. Thank you Lord, through You I can do anything. Father, as we see the 'situation' and state of our government as we talk to them, I will boldly declare that NOTHING is impossible with You. You can help us subdue the corruption in our country. Help us Lord, teach us Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment