Sunday, May 12, 2013

A PRICE TO PAY


Text: Leviticus 10-13

Rhema Verse: Leviticus 10:19
Then Aaron answered Moses, “Today my sons presented both their sin offering and their burnt offering to the Lord. And yet this tragedy has happened to me. If I had eaten the people’s sin offering on such a tragic day as this, would the Lord have been pleased?”

Message: Aaron's son put lightly the Lord's direction for the sin offering of the whole Israel. As the High priest, Aaron and his other sons cannot touch, mourn, bury his own family, it was a price to pay. 

Moses, in the other hand can not console them, He must be strong, so that his brother may stay strong, and give them 'more' directions. As a leader, one must be sensitive and insensitive at times.

Promise

Command: Leviticus 10:10 You must distinguish between what is sacred and what is common, between what is ceremonially unclean and what is clean.

Warning: do not take lightly God's purpose and design for me.

Application: Now I understand why some times, my Dad refuse to console me in times of my struggles. Naalala ko si Mom when we were in mAcau, instead of consoling a friend whose sister died, she did not say anything, kasi mas lalo daw masasaktan or mas lalo iiyak.

No comments:

Post a Comment