Friday, May 24, 2013

A PRICE TO PAY


Text: Gen 1-2, Luke 1

Rhema Verse: Genesis 2a:19 So the Lord God formed from the ground all the wild animals and all the birds of the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would call them, and the man chose a name for each one.

Luke 1:45 You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”

Message: The Lord would like to see how I respond to situations and challenges He brought to my life. If I will believe and walk in it -it is the beauty of free choice.

Promise: 1. I am blessed because I believe what the LORD had said. 2. Everything the LORD has ordained and prophesied will SURELY come to pass. 3. NOTHING is impossible with God!

Command: Have faith and WALK!

Warning: Doubting resulted to mute mode. (Zechariah)

Application: Lord, kamangha-mangha ang Iyong mga gawa! Kawindang ang mga pagpapala mo! Unimaginable, unexplainable, uncontainable! Grabe ka! Napakabuti mo! Who am I that You are mindful of me, and hear me when I call? Truly, I am a Friend of God! Whoaa! (Napapakanta tlga :D) Lord, I see everything you have prophesied is coming into place. No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what you have prepared for us. Thank you Father! Lord, I am so excited and really overwhelmed, kasi alam ko this is just the beginning! Hallelujah!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment