Monday, August 12, 2013

Uncommon WIsdom


Text: Exodus 37-38, Psalm 19, Acts 11

Rhema Verse: Psalms 19:7. The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

Message: The Word of God is life, a spring of living water as in Psalms 1. Those who delights in His Word is like a tree planted in streams who bear fruits in season. It gives uncommon wisdom that can make the simple wise. It is like a double edged sword that pierces then convicts me when I am wrong.

Promise: Nerie, meditate my Word day and night and you will be prosperous and successful. Your Word is the light to my path, I will never be wrong or clueless. 

Command: READ the WORD day & night.

Warning:

Application: God is my wisdom, I may not be a learned person, but God gives grace and wisdom to the humble. More than a year ago, I kept on feeling that I can do things on my own;that I don't need to bother God for the littlest of decisions. But I was in the wrong. I realized that. everyday, every situation I need to ask for wisdom and watch for The great difference of God's work versus man's work. Right now Lord, I am waiting for Your great display for JNRM, NewYou, SAlicon Builders & Wellness Naturale, give Your people uncommon wisdom, unity, favor, strength & fear of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment