Friday, August 2, 2013

The Process


Text: Exodus 33-34, Psalms 16, Acts 9

Rhema Verse: Acts 9:15. But the Lord said, “Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel.  Acts 9:20. And immediately he began preaching about Jesus in the synagogues, saying, “He is indeed the Son of God!”

Message: Paul became a believer of Christ, after his encounter in Damascus. As soon as he regained his sight, he begun preaching. His preaching became more and more powerful but in the form of debates v22, 29, it caused alot of problems at first, because many tried to kill him. When the apostles sent him to his hometown peace was restored to Judea, Galilee, Samaria. It!s clear that everything begins with a process. It is not in an instant that I can be a good messenger, apostle, entrepreneur or be the best person ever it come with a 'process'. Change is painful at first, it is like pruning a tree, but good thing Jesus will sure make my life super beautiful. It took a great boldness for Apostle Paul to testify, because He was fully convinced that He is indebted to God.

Promise: God can make me the best person He intended me to be. The process/promise may seem long, but we'll sure get there, because HE said so.

Command: 1. Don't be hasty, every second, every situation, every person was intricately designed by God to mold me to be the best person He created me to be.
2. Have patience for the people God put in my life, because they too are also hasty in the process.

Warning: Hastiness brings great stress.

Application: Lord, let me always rest in You. Know and believe that in these situations you are with us. Give me patience Lord. Thank you for teaching me the exercise of "stop"- stop-look-see through. Thank you for giving me wisdom, passion and strength. I trust in You Lord. You are the God and owner of JNRM, NewYOu, Salicon Builders, Wellness Naturale

No comments:

Post a Comment