Monday, July 22, 2013

Even More Beautiful


Text: Exodus 17-20, Acts 3

Rhema Verse: Acts 3:2. As they approached the Temple, a man lame from birth was being carried in. Each day he was put beside the Temple gate, the one called the Beautiful Gate, so he could beg from the people going into the Temple.

Message: In the beautiful gate was someone all his life who thinks he wasn't beautiful, or worthy, or enough- a lame man. But God changed all that, God made him see what He is- soo beautiful and blessed.  This man came to know Jesus, and His life made so many pitiful lives ahead of him even more BEAUTIFUL.

Promise: HE makes ALL things beautiful in HIS time. God made me and my life beautiful.

Command: Stop and See through the 'situation'. Find the beautiful gate.

Warning: Looking at your circumstances with all the noisy emotions will make it impossible to see through. Don't look at yourself, Nerie. Look unto Jesus.

Application: God, now I know that to be able to make an impact to others, You must first be the greatest impact in me. Lord, I want to be able to see the beautiful things, your miracles, the parting of the red sea in my life everyday, and make me able to testify it to everyone who surrounds and get in touch with my life. Father, I don't want to see myself working on these, cause I know I surely can't. You have made me realized my limitations in compare to Your incomparable greatness. And God I don't want to live a life of mediocrity, work in me, work through me. Make my life and the life of others I touch even more beautiful, because You are sooooooo beautiful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment