Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SINGLED OUT


Text: Gen. 18-19, Psalm 3 -Luke 7

Rhema Verse: Genesis 18:18-19 “For Abraham will certainly become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth will be blessed through him. I have singled him out so that he will direct his sons and their families to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just. Then I will do for Abraham all that I have promised.”

Psalms 3:5-6
I lay down and slept,
yet I woke up in safety,
for the Lord was watching over me.
 I am not afraid of ten thousand enemies
who surround me on every side.

Message: Gen 12:18 was been confirmed by God during the Holy visitation. Maraming taong dumating sa buhay na nawala, nakasakit or became an inspiration, and it was the Lord who made the obstacles to singled me out, so I can learn from Him more.

Promise: EVERYTHING God had promised He already orchestrated for my benefit.

Command: Do not fear! Sleep well.

Warning: fear is the absence of faith

Application: while I was looking at the financial statements of NewYou and the ledger, I saw that the sales weren't enough to compensate the people. I began to stress-out a little bit, but then the Lord told me I was just starting to plant seed. Lord, thank you for I know this is a good seed, this is what You have orchestrated, so I have nothing to fear. Thank You Lord for the 3 million sales every month, thank you Lord for the Joseph and Daniel anointed people for NewYou, JNRM, SB builders, & Wellness. Thank you Lord for there will be NO procastrinations in Jesus name, and thank you for the wisdom Lord, favor from men, and favor from You.

No comments:

Post a Comment