Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sensitive Much? ;)


Text: Gen. 31-33, Luke 13

Rhema Verse: Genesis 31:1-3. But Jacob soon learned that Laban’s sons were grumbling about him. “Jacob has robbed our father of everything!” they said. “He has gained all his wealth at our father’s expense.” And Jacob began to notice a change in Laban’s attitude toward him. Then the Lord said to Jacob, “Return to the land of your father and grandfather and to your relatives there, and I will be with you.”

Message: When there is a problem, a change, or circumstances I need to be sensitive of the Lord's dealings. For in every mess is a message. In every problem there is an opportunity to learn and see God's display of miracles.

Promise: I am with You... -God

Command: Be sensitive to God's directions. Seek His Word daily.

Warning: Being sensitive to my own concepts or the idea of others will produce normal results. Being sensitive to God's precepts will produce EXTRA-ORDINARY results.

Application: We were having problems with importation papers but I know Lord You'll gonna do great things in our business and in our life. Thank you Lord for You are my great Father. I was reminded, dati ang pinoproblema ko lang thousands pero ngayun millions na, when the Lord asked me, "sino nga ba nagbayad nung mga pinoproblema mo? Ikaw ba o Ako?" All I can do is smile and say, Ikaw LOrd! Lord excited ako kapag namromroblema na ako ng billions!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment