Sunday, May 20, 2012

A GREAT LOSS


DAY 119
TEXT: 2 SAMUEL 1-3 1-5

Rhema Verse: 1 SAMUEL 3:8a Abner was very angry because of what Ish- Bosheth said. So he answered, “Am I a dog’s head —on Judah’s side?...”

MESSAGE:
              All throughout this chapter it showed the reasoning and the outcome of disobedience of Joab and Abner to their leaders. And it brought curses and death even for their generations to come. Joab and Abner was might warriors of their leaders, they sworn loyalty, but loyalty wasn’t enough but obedience and submission.

PROMISE:  If I learn to obey and submit to God and authorities he ordained for me (parents, pastor, boss, government) the Lord will make me stronger and give me honor like David.

COMMAND: Full obedience and submission to my leaders.

WARNING:  Consequences for disobedience

APPLICATION: I have always prayed to be like King David. He perceived Saul even if we were after his life. And because Saul disobeyed God the leadership was lifted up from his and was given by God to David. I believe as I pray, you will do miracles in my life Lord. Let Your Glory change me everyday. I receive it Lord, in Jesus name!



No comments:

Post a Comment